Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chicago weekend & Anusara Workshop

Namaste!

This weekend i will be attending an Anusara Yoga workshop by Yogi, Amy Ippoliti in Chicago at the Moksha Center. 
I went to Anusara founder, John Friend's tour in March and it was life-changing.  I've been practicing Anusara Yoga for a year and a half.  Anusara is truly something that has grown close to my heart.  I know like John's workshop, Amy's will be challenging as well but TOTALLY worth it.  I always come out of a session as a  Blissed-out person.  All the running i do keeps me fit, but definitely does not provide the same philosophical side that Anusara yoga does for me. I truly believe any life changing exercise must enlighten mind and soul, as well as body. 

I am going to be staying w/ one of my bffl in her exquisite downtown apartment.   So excited to see her.  We plan on seeing SATC2. And, yes, despite it being utterly ridiculous and counter-productive to the feminist movement - I still want to swoon over John Corbet in Abu Dhabi!!!

If the weather is awesome, i am going to have to lounge by Lake Michigan for a bit. I cannot get enough sun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment