Tuesday, October 21, 2014

fan club

It's been awhile.
I'm still here.
I'm still dating hot men that i'm too young for. I've been doing this since age 18.
Like many things this year, I've realized to embrace all of myself; the good, the bad, and the fugly. And it feels so good to only answer to my own compass. A free way to live your life.

I can't help that I'm attracted to hot old guys. But I can help dating assholes. And this is something I've gotten better at. The secret is going slow. Not rushing into everything. That's the only way to separate the men that are truly there for you and the ones that are only there for your body.

#1 There is a man at Karaoke who is in love w/ me but I'm treating him as a groupie. It's nice when someone appreciates your "Zombie" or "Silver Spring." He has questionable tattoos.

#2 is a Policy Analyst/Writer. And what a manly man he is. He has scruff and wears east coast style sweaters (wool?) and has lots of thick hair and could be John Ham's distant cousin. He likes Modern English writers. And Wyeth. He is a bit stoic which worries me. He can be caught deep in thought and doesn't say too much about himself. That's never been a good sign.

#3 is a Real Estate agent/part time DC Actor/Playwright who is a poor man's version of Adrian Brody. YEP he even has an imdb page. He wants to be chased but likes me more b/c i refuse to do so.

#1 is for my vanity
#2 is what i'd like
#3 is for my fun

We shall see how the dice roll.

I'm back in the saddle again......


No comments:

Post a Comment