Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Viva Espana! and my Evil Twin

I am going to the Alamo Drafthouse tonight to see this!

Couldn't be happier.  Javier, Wine, Cheese and good friends....That's all one needs in life to be happy!


On a more sinister note - I have been informed three times in the past month that there is a Goth Doppelganger of me running around the city of Austin.  My friend Sadie spotted her on the bus this morning, but alas, the ride was too bouncy for her to get a mug shot.  This is super odd that three people on three separate occasions have told me about seeing this girl. Another person texted me and said "hey are you at the bar, i think i see you here" when i was out of town.  All three people said they did a double take and thought it was me.  Crazzzzyyy!!!
I'm keeping my eye out now for this mad woman. I'll keep you updated if i get any more updates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment