Monday, June 4, 2012

Things I want to do while in Michigan:

My friend Eric is getting married in about two weeks. My other friend, Kevin, who will also be in attendance shared this to-do-list on his Facebook. It was so good, i had to copy and paste. my edits are in bold or strikethroughs.

Things I want to do while in Michigan:
Bon-fire






Drink Oberon  and Molson or Labatt (at least one)







Source: google.com via Savannah on Pinterest

Attend Wedding (at least one)

Source: google.com via Chas on Pinterest





Picture of me high fiveing someone in a tux

Uncomfortably long eye contact with old friends






Cross Mackinaw Bridge




Source: google.com via Shel on Pinterest



Cherries




Fudge

Source: google.com via Heather on Pinterest


Swim in Lake Superior 

Source: 500px.com via Rosica on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Patty on Pinterest










Wrassle a Meesheepeeschwee (Great Lakes Loch Ness Monster)
Road warrior style road trip










Source: google.com via Jamie on Pinterest






Fireworks




And, if I get sauced, make out with a stranger.




1 comment: