Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lattes & Tacos

One thing you learn quickly after living in Austin, TX is the importance of good coffee and breakfast tacos (better together) in life.  You try to have these in your life as much as possible, as many (mornings and sometimes afternoons) as possible.

At first you think this is only essential to experience when hung over, but then you realize having the combo sober is equally gratifying.

I probably spend WAY to much of my income on breakfast tacos and lattes.

My favorite places for breakfast tacos in Austin is:
  1. Paco's Tacos
  2. Julio's
  3. Torchy's
  4. El Chilito
  5. If desperate, taco deli.
My favorite spots for lattes are
  1. M'edici Caffe
  2. Dolce Vita
  3. Halcyon
  4. Quack's
- all of which have at LEAST one or two flirty baristi!!!

AND Y'ALL KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT BARISTI, a love affair which began in my Italian days ...


Source: via Jinghong on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Jen on Pinterest




Source: indulgy.com via Brenda on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment