Friday, April 5, 2013

WTF moment of the week.


 




Some ex from my past just came to the lobby at my work, begged me to get on break time and told me he'd "been thinking about me" and blah blah blah. WE BROKE UP IN MAY 2012. I haven't contacted him since.

It was all super "High Fidelity" but NO JOHN CUSACK was to be found. Just an asshole ex.

Basically he asked for my forgiveness and if we could be friends. I didn't say i forgave him, but i did say not to worry about it, that i got over it - oh i don't know -


LAST YEARRRRRRR!!!!


And of course i told him i could never be friends w/ him.

People are so fucking weird. He's the last person i thought would be waiting for me.


And however weird this whole scenario was, it does make me feel smug that something compelled him to see me. He obviously felt guilty or couldn't get over the way he hurt me in the past and was selfishly seeking some sort of forgiveness.


YOU GUYS, PEOPLE ARE WEIRD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment