Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spain vs. El Salvador

I went to a pro soccer match  w/ my friends.  One of these friends happens to be friends w/ a swarthy spaniard. I tailgated with a dozen or more SPANIARDS. I was in heaven to say the least. After the game we went dancing and i got make out with a tall dark and handsome man to spanish music. I moved my hips and he was a good dancer and he finally went in for the kiss. Lots of kisses. I said, "besame mucho" - i knew it had something to do with kissing. So he starting kissing me a lot. Today i looked it up and it said, "kiss me a lot."
:)
I hope he kisses me a lot more. besame mucho mas.

I dunno if we will see each other again. I gave him my number, but that doesn't mean anything in this town.

But the dancing, him kissing my lips and collar bone and his hands in my hair -

it made me believe for a second that maybe someone, someday will like me again as much as i like them. maybe there will be a boy who likes me and wants to kiss my collar bone and dance with me mucho.


simple wins

No comments:

Post a Comment