Wednesday, June 11, 2014

my mojo is back :)

i saw the white whale biking down my street last night coming home from work.  in the past i would've gotten a heavy gut punch drop in my stomach, or embarrassment, shame. 

i felt nothing. not sadness, not happiness, but
indifference.

it was as if a stranger passed me on a bike. Could this be a sign the last embers of heartbreak are finally being doused out? i sure hope so. Time does heal; that's a cliche cuz it's true.
also it helps that i finally see him as a dumb ass and not a missed opportunity.

i went to a book release last night. a really attractive man chatted me up and eventually asked for my number.

my MOJO IS BACK.
i love myself more than i used to. i'm more confident. i think the positive energy i feel is noticeable and that is why more men are approaching me.

i stopped giving a fuck about what everyone thinks and what everyone says i should do. now i just do what i want and it seems to me that it's working.


the hills are alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment