Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas

Today is the day of my 21st birthday. I can now legally drink and go to bars and stuff. Because i have never done any of that type of stuff before this day. Balderdash. I here the taste of liquor is quite sharp. Can't wait to try it. mmmm.
Christmas. Yes, 21 years ago today i was born. It's quite different having your b-day on Christmas. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to compete for attention against Jesus Christ? Like a snowball's chance in hell. He knows soooo many more people than me, it's just ridiculous.
But there are two things that no one else has who is born on a day besides the 25th:
1. i will never be alone on my birthday. i will always be surrounded by friends and family.
2. i will never have to work on my birthday.

I just want to thank the Lord today all day long. This year my family has remained healthy, safe and happy. I have been blessed with such a rich life and cannot believe how God continues to bless me each and every day. I am a true advocate of the Polyanna effect. I am bursting to the brim with gladness.
I hope all of you have a heart warming Christmas, with many hugs, lots of FOOD and drink - 21! - and relaxation. I pray that this coming year blesses all of us with many more gifts. A second roller coaster ride is on the horizon. Get your cameras ready.

much peace & love -


Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment