Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Bachelor

Reason why I watch the Bachelor:
  1. Look at the scenery (they usually go on cool trips all over the world)
  2. Clothes
  3. Makeup
  4. Basically it's a TV magazine
  5. I do not have to think when i watch it
  6. The Bachelors are dumb as rocks, but as dumb as they are, they are attractive
  7. It proves to me that i am not bat shit crazy
  8. FREE AND FLOWING BOOZE. (they need these bitches drunk - more drama for TV, more bad choices)
Reasons why I would never go on the Bachelor:
  1. I am not bat shit crazy
  2. I never lived in a sorority house - I'd be out of my element
  3. I can't do hair or makeup for a camera ready situation
  4. I wait for NO MAN! If a man "doesn't know if he likes me," I have no time to wait for him to figure out how fabulous I am!
  5. When I like a guy I would never be able to stand him going out with other people IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
  6. I hate bat shit crazy bitches.
Also - my predictions on the final are:
Final four will be Courtney, Kacie B., Lindzi (yes - this bitch spells her name that way), and Emily
Reality Steve says Emily is not a final 4 contender, but I like her best. She has a PhD. 


The girl who wins - Courtney Robertson - dated Jesse Metcalfe. VOM IN MY MOUTH. Also she is an evil "vegan, raw, doe-eyed model" as Emily puts it.  Haha. on the next episode, Ben says, "We're going to Puetro Rico" and Courtney says, "I was there two months ago."

lol. This shit is so wrong, but so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment