Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year beginnings

I had a marvelous time with friends over delicious Korean food and then Karaoke.  it was great! i feel so blessed to have so many awesome people to call my friends.

The next day however i felt less lucky.  I thought i avoided it, but turns out i got a nasty cold virus while visiting family in Michigan.  grooooosssss.  So i've been on bed rest since Saturday morning.

but i was tired of lying around and went to Yoga today.  it was fabulous.  my butt was kicked and i sweat like there was no tomorrow.  also, my cold seemed oddly better after the hour long session.

In other healthy news i have given up coffee. it sounds worse than it is. i've replaced it w/ tea. most of my diet is vegetarian and i'm working out with the best of them. i am determined to drop some lbs before i go to London!

No comments:

Post a Comment