Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the rant

my roommate always makes SNIDE COMMENTS on whatever i make for dinner and everything i eat. most of the time on week days i make pasta w/ veggies, grilled cheese with tomato soup or tuna fish sandwiches with soup. I have neither money or time, so unless i make a big dinner the night before, my dinners in are not stellar or fancy.

They always say it's "funny" or "oh, and it's tuna fish and soup for you, again, ha!"

ASOJDSDIOFOSNVFLAHFOIANVKLSNOUGFWRINBVKADNGVOUWRHGBOANDBOAQOVBWHORVBWORVOW!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

both my roommates refuse to eat bread or cheese. they act like i am a HUGE fatty for eating whatever i want, whenever i want to. Last night my ice cream sandwich was met with contempt.

It's really annoying, cuz I don't even think i am an unhealthy eater. I buy organic mayo, mac and cheese and soup!!! It's not like i'm eating fucking 'sketti every night!


Also! did i mention that i BIKE EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO CAR? 

AND DID I MENTION MY ROOMMATES BOTH HAVE CARS AND NEVER OFFER TO TAKE ME GROCERY SHOPPING, EVER?

So, yeah, i like to think i'm not a fat ass and if i look that way, that just the way I am meant to look. 

I know both my roommates have had struggles with food in the past, based on how they control and use food in their lives. They don't "enjoy" eating. It is more of a necessary evil for them. And I understand from hearing about their past food issues, why they react to food the way they do.  They have no fat on their body. 

I'm okay with however they want to function in their lives. I could care less how people eat and what they eat - whatever makes you feel good. IT JUST ANNOYS THE FUCK OUT OF ME THAT MY ROOMMATES constantly bitch at me over what i eat. 
BECAUSE I REALLY ENJOY FOOD AND CHOCOLATE AND WINE AND BREAD AND CHEESE AND LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO CUT OUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. 

This is just the tip of the iceberg and i won't type more because if i do you wouldn't believe me and my roommates would probably find it on the Internet and kill me. 

i cannot WAIT to move the fuck out in June. I wish i never had to have another roommate again, but that's a lie because I'm poor and I'm a single woman. 

one amazing thing I've learned is that I'm one of the most well-adjusted laid back people to live with. I can take screaming, ego-centrism, night terrors, incessant working out, narcissism, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, boyfriends that hate me, girlfriends that hate me - pretty much anything a roommate can throw at me i can take........................................................................................................ 


But i guess this post is proof the straw has busted in this camel's back. 





No comments:

Post a Comment