Friday, May 17, 2013

Take it, Easy Tiger...

I went to see my musician friend Ben Balmer. He's one of my favorite local musicians. He plays every Thursday at Easy Tiger. My favorite Beer Garden/Bakery.

Chocolate croissants upstairs Ommegang Rare Vos and Beer Cheese down the stairs in the open air garden. Love it! Def gonna miss that place.  Last night I savored every sip and moment.

I sat next to this awesome brother/sister duo, and the brother lives in DC!! So we exchanged numbers and i hope to be a member on his pub trivia team! He's a married investment banker. HOPE I MEET HIS MALE FRIENDS.:) But of course besides that, having a friend or two in DC already has made me excited to move.

When i moved to Texas three years ago I did not know A SOUL here. And now I have 30 of my closest friends coming to my going away party next week. It's crazy how life provides you with beautiful experiences; people, places, lessons learned.

I was tip girl for Ben and got him more money so naturally after the set he bought me a big glass of Founder's Dirty Bastard beer.

Then i drunkenly kissed people, got on my bike, and left. 

CHEERS, Austin!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment