Friday, May 24, 2013

the song is you.

i had a Jim & Pam from The Office sort of evening.

me and my work crush (WC) confessed our mutual crushes for each other in the park. this is a year long story....

it was pretty much the most romantic thing i've done in awhile.


 

we talked about all the times during the past year we wanted to tell each other but couldn't. we talked about all the times we had company parties and i would look across the room for him and he would already be staring.  and then we'd smile and that was it.

i'm glad it happened before i left.

and now i feel all romantical.................


"Down deep in my heart, I hear it say,
Is this the day?

I alone have heard this lovely strain,
I alone have heard this glad refrain:
Must it be forever inside of me,
Why can't I let it go,
Why can't I let you know,
Why can't I let you know the song
My heart would sing?


That beautiful rhapsody
Of love and youth and spring,
The music is sweet,
The words are true -
The song is you."








No comments:

Post a Comment