Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Intentions

My New Years Intentions are as follows:
  1. Write for at least 10 minutes everyday
  2. To complete a first draft of my novel, to be exchanged with my friend on 12/31/2015 (we have vowed in blood over email on this one. It's official.)
  3. Publish three short stories.
  4. Publish a five poemsA subtle reminder to write.
  1. Attend a writing workshop. In Italy.
 PIENZA, ITALY
  1. SAVE MONEY. mostly so I can travel once again and eventually live in Italy for 6 months. I spent all my money on trips this year: Florida, Michigan, Austin, Montreal, and San Fran.  So no trips EXCEPT FOR ITALY.
Vintage piggy bank.  Your favourite piggy banks: http://www.helpmetosave.com/2012/02/piggy-bank/
  1. Continue taking Italian class, Complete Level 2 &3
 I want a beautiful terrace like that. I miss my Perugian apartment!
  1. Not as much technology use - i think it's rotting my brain. I don't know how to stop this one yet. Maybe time myself? Only allow it for certain hours in the day? I can't give up Facebook cuz it connects me to family & friends who don't live near me, but i could go on only once a week? 
 Funny Jean Jullien #funny, #jokes, #people, https://facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=106186096099420
  1. Consistent exercise, not just once a week exercise. And not just one type of exercise, but different types so I don't get bored (ie: running)
  2.  Lose 10 pounds
 Marilyn Monroe Headstand Shirsasana VII
  1. Continue falling in love with myself. Continue dating myself. 
 .
  1. Continue volunteering in my community.
  2. Learn how to cook new dishes.
  3. Drink more water.
  4. Take photos with the old camera my parents gave me, 35mm film. 
  5. Get a massage or mani/pedi once a month
  6. Dye my hair pink (at least pink highlights or ombre)
 Ativistas russas do Pussy Riot visitam Reino Unido: http://uol.com/byd2cN
 Black to Pink ombre hair..make this look with the oil pastel drawing crayon trick...
 pastel pink hair




No comments:

Post a Comment