Monday, January 12, 2015

It was ... odd.

I had yet another extremely vivid, long dream about dating Marc Maron last night. The beginning of the date was good. We spent sunny days eating and drinking and hiking in CALIFORNIA? 


Marc Maron - taken by yours truly at the Strathcona Hotel, Toronto, May 2010.

I brought him home to my parents and family and no one understood and kept telling me he was too old and then we got in fights and then my mom questioned how many men I had slept with in my lifetime.

It was ... odd.

I woke up feeling ashamed yet extremely in love and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm blaming this on the Catholic Guilt that I'll never rid myself of.

I hope if I ever do date an old man my family will understand. Seeing as though the majority of my boyfriends have been 5-15 years older than me, I do not see that changing soon. Although my recent NYE disaster was younger than me.

It would be really difficult for me to love someone if my family hated them. Is that ok? I feel like if you love someone, you'd be able to be ok w/ your family not liking them. But how much is worth having fights with your family?

LUCKILY, none of these things are my problem.

Just my dream's problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment