Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Reading List

I bought three books to read over the summer this weekend.  This, in addition to the fantastic finds sitting patiently for me on my cousin's bookshelf.  I am staying in my cousin's room this summer (she currently lives in Laos) and she has a GREAT selection of books to keep me busy.
Here are the ones i finished since I've been here (two weeks):
Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
What Love by Paul Meyers

Book I am reading right now:
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

Books I bought this weekend:
State of Wonder
Great Writers, Great Places
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

The below pictures are from my archive I am working at this summer. Don't you think the location this lady is doing her summer reading in is swell?  If only we could all have a gorgeous rose arbor to read in!!! Life goal #3,042....




1 comment:

  1. "Earthly Powers" is on my shelf in the basement. I loved that...

    ReplyDelete