Tuesday, October 9, 2012

FASSY IS IN AUSTIN, TEXAS




So - after surviving my Gosling encounter w/out fainting, I have learned that MICHAEL "FASSY" FASSBENDER is in town as well, working on the same Terrence Malick film. It's "Untitled" as of now.

So we now have Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale AND Michael Fassbender in one place at one time. AND this place just happens to be where I live. 

This was my initial reaction to the news:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6h74mpHR81rwcc6bo1_250.gif


you guys - i might lose it. this is an insane amount of testosterone for one place at one time!!!

As my friend Chad recently put it, "Get this woman some water and a fan. She got tha vapors!"

My friend used to work at Whole Foods.  Her old co-workers SAW FASSY last night in the check out line. All the celebrities in Austin are spotted at Whole Foods. 

I think if i saw FASSY AND GOSLING in one month my mind may be permanently blown by the exuding hotness. What can I say? I'm easily excited by hot men. and they don't have to be famous, but in this blog post they are. As writer, Karen Noble, says "I love how a man’s body looks, sprawled out on top of his crumpled comforter in boxer shorts with the computer on his stomach. His face lost in thought, halo-ed by the glow of the screen and soft too — not like a woman but a different kind of softness, no matter the muscle mass or the thinness. I love a man’s arms and his hands with shorter nails, thicker callouses, lean biceps, broad shoulders. A man’s body is built. It is constructed and strong and exciting and when a man spoons up behind you, you can feel everything he has, everything he could give."


i need to write a Jackie Collins style novel. That shit would be juicy. #goodideas

And now - a tribute to FASSY.



Source: google.com via Savannah on Pinterest



















Source: gq.com via Savannah on Pinterest




Source: google.fr via Savannah on Pinterest





Source: google.com via Savannah on Pinterest








 

No comments:

Post a Comment