Monday, November 26, 2012

Carpenter Jesus


I had a gig last Sunday at an art festival/art studio tour thing my city does every year. After the gig I finally had the chance to get out and see the art.

I took tons of the artists' business cards b/c I have no money to buy 100s of dollars of work, but maybe someday or for something I can buy something of my favorite artist's online. BLIND OPTIMISM.

The last studio we went to was a huge, open, wood, metal warehouse setting. it was so interesting. all these machines and chains and ironworks and boards of prized trees to make things with.
I was browsing, causing a ruckus.  At the end of the front area I saw a table with cutting boards, chess boards, driftwood sculptures, cherry, oak, maple woods. And behind that table I saw Carpenter Jesus. I say Jesus b/c he was the most beautiful carpenter Jesus has made since Joseph. He is the hottest carpenter that God has ever given to the world. The "Jesus" qualifies his epic status.

He had a STRONG similarity to our favorite carpenter in pop culture: Aidan Shaw.
Source: bing.com via Iris on Pinterest






Same hair and body type and same hippie, sexy, earthy mansome vibe. He had large, muscular carpenter hands. hawt.
His hair was really dark, almost black. His eyes were a piercing blue-green.  He had freckles but they were all equally distributed and complimented every inch of his 6'4'' ness.
He had sexy arm tattoos that peeked out of his pearl-snap, vintage cowboy shirt. and of course he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

I complimented his work.  He said thanks, that he was ready for this to be the last day of the two weekend 4 day art fest. I then mentioned how I was happy I could finally see the art, since the other days I was performing during the crawl time. And then the real talking happened.

Carpenter Jesus: Oh ... (suddenly interested) you're in a band?
Girl in love with Carpenter Jesus: Ya.
CJ: What do you play?
GILWCJ: Uh, i play my voice.
CJ: Oh, well I'm sure you have a beautiful voice because -
GILWCJ: (interrupts CJ) Because of my face right? (smart ass smiling face)
CJ: (pause, laugh) Actually I was going to say because of your beautiful eyes.
GILWCJ: (permanent blushing for rest of conversation).

so we exchange facebook page info???????? this is what it's come to, folks.
I "liked" his page.
but i've yet to send him my page to like. b/c I was hoping he would just friend me.
but I think i'm putting this in the "whoring his product out w/ sex" "baby mama", "live-in girlfriend", "just not that into you" categories.
BUT one more page request before i give up, of course!!! ;)

my friend informed me over gchat:
my friend hehe
i thought i saw him driving a pedicab this weekend
so
maybe that's a deal breaker
heh
me WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
his vagrant lifestyle makes me want him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment