Friday, November 16, 2012

random thoughts of late


  1. I love Louie C.K. (comedian and show).  I have a cerebral/writer's crush on him. 
  2. I like working on my writing projects more than working out
  3. that's why this week i only worked out once
  4. I really liked the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. James Bond is still the most MANSOME man ever. and timelessly sexy of course! 
  5. I hope Israel and Palestine stop bombing each other. (i realize everyone feels the same and has forever)
  6. I'm a writer
  7. I love my best friends
  8. Simple things only grow more enjoyable w/ age: sleeping in, kissing, tea, diy face masks, flying home for the holidays to see the family you only see twice a year
  9. I got my hair cut short again. Men don't really like this. My roommate and my other roommate's boyfriend do, but they don't count.
  10. Usually really interesting men like women w/ short hair. But those aren't the men i encounter when going out to bars on weekends.
  11. Yet the men at my gigs like my hair???
  12. So i can only conclude artistic men like women with short hair???
  13. Still don't know.
  14. Still don't really care.
  15. I love myself with short hair! In an odd, deeply self centered way, I feel more myself with short hair. It's SASSY and different.
  16. No matter how much weight i lose my boobs will always be huge.
  17. I'm not complaining, but i don't always like it.
  18. I'll probably get breast cancer one day and look back at this and want to slap myself really hard.
  19. Funny men always win over hot men. Hot men are nice for a month. Funny men are good for AT LEAST a year.
  20. My dating life is insanely comically tragic. Like one big black comedy. I fantasize about writing a blog or tumblr about it, but fear the men i leave in my wake will see it and seek revenge.
  21. Dating in your 20s is SO. WEIRD.
  22. I wish i could de-friend all my exes from my Facebook. But i want to "win the game" and not act immaturely - cuz we all know when you de-friend you become the bitter one. UGH. and it's not that I'm bitter I just HATE THEIR FACES AND NEVER WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.
  23. except for one. and you know who you are. i think you read this sometimes, so please don't de-friend me for that last thought. i'm glad we're fb friends!!!
  24. FB posts are growing INCREASINGLY unbearable lately. i don't wanna know about your marriage, babies, husbands or other horrible decisions you made for yourself far too early on in your life. Why? WHY? Best case scenario is you love each other and one of you eventually dies. Death is the best result. Also, babies terrify me. 50% OF MARRIAGES END IN DIVORCE.
  25. i play in a band and it gives me great joy.
  26. The bartender at our latest gig is the fake love of my life. sooooo hawt. sooooooo aloof. sooooooo hawt.
  27. i love that riding my bike is my main mode of transport and i hope this last my entire life
  28. i wish i was Lena Dunham.
  29. I don't think i wanna turn 25. I may just have a 2nd 24th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment