Thursday, March 7, 2013

reverting to zen

With the absolute confusion I've been feeling about everything lately, instead of spinning out, I've decided to revert to my Zen existence mode. I do this when I need to wait for or figure out a next step.

I can't say I'm making the right decisions for myself right now. I don't know how anything will turn out.

So now i'm doing more yoga and eating more veggies and trying to listen to, trying to hear my heart speak to me. i know whatever i decide won't really matter, but i want to find some pathway that feels right. Right now i have about 500 ones in front of me and i have no clue which one is "right".

the 20s are a blessing and a curse. You can do anything, you just don't know how it will work out till you do it. they are soooo many questions i can't answer till i try.

That said i never want to be 30. and if so, i hope i am still single. without children. my facebook feed has been inundated with babies and engagements and gross couple stuff. ugh.

and on that note, here is a hippie dippie song for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment