Saturday, March 9, 2013

SXSW is here!!!!



so excited for tonight! have a show w/ my band at one of my favorite dives in Austin AND going to a swanky SXSW party w/ my hawt gf! woohoo. SX has officially commenced!


i'm excited to dress up and sing and drink. :) it's an average weekend, pretty much.


i had an AMAZING night last night with a man friend. Our good friends had us over for an impromptu dinner and cocktails. paella and cocktails - soooo yummy. then we went to a dive bar and played pool w/ more friends and got drunk and flirty.


life is all about the food you eat and the company you keep. and so far i have been very blessed. i love my friends so much. i am so lucky to have these people in my life. i know no matter what the hell is going on, i can always rely on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment