Thursday, March 6, 2014

trends that need to die

Will I ever stop seeing these nasty fashion faux pas? I've never NOT seen them. Are they here to say? If you have a friend, neighbor, loved one, or fuck buddy that wears these TELL THEM TO CHANGE OUT OF THOSE ARTICLES AND BURN THEM.

baseball tee & camo pants...Melissa would love this.  Different shoes of course, though!camo pants

Cargo Camo Pants #sophieandtrey

THIS ENTIRE OUTFIT:

My style! Uggs, dark skinny jeans, and a sweater w/ Burberry scarf. So preppy and cozy and cute.

UGGS. ughssssssssssssssssssss.


uggs. ♡ buy me uggs and i will love you forever

KIMONO TOPS. at one point i had like 5 of these. and ALL of them made me look fat and I can't believe I kept on BUYING them.

Crochet Kimono Top #plus #size










No comments:

Post a Comment