Monday, May 5, 2014

ASMR documentary

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1105903924/braingasm-the-asmr-documentary

I've mentioned ASMR before on this blog. The intro of this preview is the exact feelings/sensations I've gotten since childhood. I'm not active in the ASMR community (ie, tape youtube videos) but I totally know all the sensations they are describing! To be honest I never mentioned experiencing it to anyone until I read an article about it on NPR. I thought everyone felt the same way when they heard certain sounds. I wonder how many people feel "braingasms" like me.

I didn't know the videos helped people with insomnia, anxiety, or depression. That's a great thing if youtube videos can help people find peace of mind and heal.

I remember showing my friend a video of ASMR on youtube and it totally freaked her out. she actually told me she felt anxious and weird-ed out watching it - haha! Whereas I felt high/relaxed after watching it. I guess everyone has their own unique sensory turn-ons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment