Thursday, May 8, 2014

reflections, red flags

sometimes old memories of people hit you out of nowhere.

i have to share this red flag that at one time I willingly ignored.  It was what I call a "red flag on fire."

i remember laying in bed the morning after, talking about our creative interests. he asked me if I wanted to be a photographer. I said "no, but I want to learn how to take better photographs."

"good. my ex was a photographer and that was," he rolls his eyes and gets grim.

"no. I don't want to be a photographer. I'm more into writing; that's where my creativity is."

"what kind of writing?"

"short stories, creative fiction."

"i don't like that. Fiction. Only historical narratives and real things."



HAHAHA.


wtf.


Ain't nobody got time for that.
Girl Stop *Ratchet girl voice*


No comments:

Post a Comment