Monday, May 19, 2014

My future ex-husband and RuPaul

 My future ex-husband, Marc Maron, spoke with RuPaul today on his podcast. I REALLY enjoyed this WTF podcast episode. Marc and RuPaul touched on:
  • finding your true self, 
  • shedding the labels society puts on you
  • shedding the identity you unconsciously may be shackling yourself to
  • the importance of being fearless
all the while peppering the conversation with TONS of hearty laughter.

I love Marc Maron's podcast because he and his guests touch on subjects that are a part of the human experience (ie: those sucky emotions, "heavy shit", life's major questions, the purpose of life),but he approaches these subjects with warm humor, compassion, and genuine interest. These are things we as a culture do not always talk about, but his podcast makes it approachable, interesting and .... really entertaining!

RuPaul had some AMAZING insights on how we choose to live. How these choices can free you or deplete you. How to let go of fear and live a life without fear.

My favorite quote was "Ru - Don't take life too fucking seriously!" listen AT 40:55!!!!

LISTEN HERE:
http://www.wtfpod.com/

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/episode_498_-_rupaul_charlesRuPaul's Drag Race. @Latanya Curtis-Arnold Curtis-Arnold Curtis-Arnold Curtis-Arnold P Can i get an amen?

RuPaul <3#rupaul #learning it's hard sometimes when folks are cruel without purpose, but I have to remember at the end of the day what I know about who I am is all that matters. Do good. Be good. Be kind.


I loves me some Ru Paul!!!! "CAN I GET A AMEN UP IN HERE!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment