Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movies from Siena!


So in the past week, I have realized that two good movies have been filmed in Siena. The most recent 007 James Bond movie - Quantum of Solace was filmed on my freakin street or rather, my roof!
I found this out in a round about way. Turns out one of my roomies, Carol, her friend did the Siena program a few months ago. She lived in our apartment! above is a picture she took while the film was going on:





also, one of my favorite movies - Stealing Beauty was filmed here. It was filmed in and around the Siena, Chianti and Tuscany in general. Me and Carol walked to the train station this past weekend and i was seeing all the scenes in front of my face. Lovely. The top picture is part of the train station.

2 comments:

  1. maybe they will discover you and put you in a movie next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be fun! to get paid to stay here, good concept.

    ReplyDelete