Friday, February 3, 2012

MOVIN' ON UP!!!


I received this in my inbox today:
Dear Master's Student:

Congratulations on having your application for graduation approved. If you should ever need to make any changes in your committee, please contact the Graduate Coordinator in your department for the appropriate process.
Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies website for more information and any other forms you may need.
Please contact your Graduate Coordinator, or call or come by the Office of Graduate Studies, if you have any questions or comments.

Very truly yours,

The Office of Graduate Studies 

How wonderful to see!  I cannot believe my graduation from the program is getting closer and closer.  I have mixed feelings about leaving, but I am both excited and scared to start the next chapter.  More excited. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment