Sunday, December 2, 2012

Asking out boys

I never ask men out.  It's one of my all time, always-adhere-to-rules.

Never has anyone caused me to break this rule. Until Carpenter Jesus.

I was obsessed.  I had been thinking about Carpenter Jesus since I met him.  The ONLY way to answer my questions, to stop my breathless waiting was to ask him out on a date.

But I have no other news to report, because he has yet to read my note of solicitation.

He has no FB profile, but a business page on FB.  I don't have the guts to actually call him, so I messaged him over FB....with as much dignity as one can do that with. Which ain't much.

Hey would you wanna go out sometime?

FB now tells you when someone has read your messages.  It's creepy but it actually makes me feel better in this situation.

I'm more than positive CJ has five babies with a beautiful hippie yoga goddess, but what the hell.  I would never know the answer unless I asked.

Typically I believe the woman should be pursued.  If the man doesn't pursue it means he doesn't want you. So I never make it worse by actually pursuing an unenthusiastic male. I want one that chases me w/ passion and confidence!

I hope, dear reader, that I can tell you in a future post you will read about my first date w/ Carpenter Jesus.  But I have already written the perfect reply upon notice of my impending rejection. But I'll wait to share it with you until it actually happens. Don't want to kill the suspense.


No comments:

Post a Comment