Saturday, December 8, 2012

Not single men.

Since Thursday i have gotten three numbers from three men that are ALL in serious relationships.

WTF, cosmos.

I attained this knowledge by being creepy and social network stalking them.

All men are dogs. I can't believe you would treat your partner that you LOVE that way. It makes me think that if i even find a man that seems decent he will cheat on me whenever he wants and i'll never know anyways. All these guys seemed nice. But they must be good actors. These poor women!!!

I'm watching Take This Waltz. It makes me miss Canada and it makes me realize how easy it is to cheat.

I think people in my generation are so hyper active and over stimulated they can't be w/ the same person the rest of their lives. It's too hard, too complicated. Boring. How can you constantly ignore the other possibilities around you? It's like a revolving door and there is always another (potentially better) person coming thru next.  It's easy to think that way - especially if you live somewhere where the majority of the population is "single and" *cringe* "ready to mingle".

But - i recently heard a character on a show talk about this concept. She told her husband to stop seeing his mistress and he refused. He dies soon after [karma, you know....]. The wife says, "I knew he loved me, but he refused to give anything up for me.  What kind of love is it when you don't give up anything else for the other person.  Is that really love?"

But if you don't give anything up you won't ever get what you want. That's a bitch of a Catch 22 if i ever thought of one.








No comments:

Post a Comment