Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cut from the Team

I am cutting the WG from the team.

Our first two dates were awesome. Our third date he took me to a shitty resto, we split the check, then he didn't even pay for my $4.00 gelato.  Then all he wanted to do was have sex, "cuz he's not looking for anything right now" EXCEPT FOR SEX, I GUESS.

ALSO HE TOLD ME I WASN'T FUNNY. even if i'm not, don't you just lie or something?! "that's not funny." what a Dick!!!

So recently I heard this quote from somewhere, it was something like, "If a man tells you he is not looking to be serious believe him" - meaning if someone directly tells you they are not looking for a serious relationship, they are telling you the truth.  And the best thing you can do for yourself is believe them and move on.

I think to many women (myself included in the past) want to believe they can be the one that "Changes" their man.  And that's always a losing game. Why waste your time on someone who blatantly tells you you are not what they are looking for?

So - even though i like the WG and thought he had potential - WG is being cut from the team because i do not have time to waste on a guy that doesn't want to date me and ONLY wants me for sex. gross.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment