Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fleeting in either case.

All the boys want to kiss you when they're leaving, but i guess they want to kiss you when you make a grand entrance too. Fleeting in either case.

The hawt ginge bartender has asked me out.

The RPJ responded to my three month old email with an obscure, short email and a Linked-in request?

A boy from the west coast has checked up on me as he occasionally does, although i wish he called me.

A boy who is in love with a blonded-haired southern belle keeps texting me, yet desperately avoiding any contact and i do not know why - since my crush on him faded three months after kissing him on a sweaty September Texas night - therefore i no longer want to jump his bones, but i guess he thinks i do? oh men.

I have a date this week Wed (Hot Canadian Man Whore), Thursday (Wonderful Guy), Sun (Hawt Ginge Bar tender).

Friday and Saturday are to myself. But i am going to try to avoid meeting anymore boys, b/c right now it is at 5 (Lawyer and John Mayer were not mentioned this week) and it is beginning to become difficult to keep straight.

I guess this is a lesson in balance? also there is such a thing as too much attention.

Fleeting moment


Love is fleeting

No comments:

Post a Comment