Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW WARDROBE

I'm cleaning out my wardrobe when i get home. i would say i'm replacing the old items with new ones, but i don't have that sort of money. I did however get two great blazers, a pairs of red pumps and a sexy little cocktail dress from H&M which will be going into the ATX closet.

ALSO - can we talk about the phenomenon of having a certain article of clothing that will always get you laid? i have a select few and they seem to work every time. BUT is it due to the confidence one carries when in the outfit, or the outfit alone?

These are the clothes i would buy if i had money to replenish my empty closet:
Source: lyst.com via Savannah on Pinterest






THE MOVIE "SECRETARY"-ESQUE, NO?





I WANT PLEATHER PANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Source: vogue.com via Savannah on Pinterest






YES. I WOULD WEAR A BERET IN REAL LIFE IF I HAD ONE.











I WANT TO BE THIS WOMAN.





No comments:

Post a Comment