Saturday, April 28, 2012

Celebrating ...

Friday night, my friend greeted me poolside with a bottle of white wine. I provided the glasses.  We cheered to my job and me being able to stay in the fair city of Austin for one more year of bliss.







The IMoM took me out for ice cream and then a movie.  Breakfast was English as always - porridge, marmite on muffins and tea. And lovely conversation.


I am grateful for my wonderful friends, family, crushes, pool, margaritas, and this new job.  I love where i live, and can't believe i get another year here. It's a wonderful life. You'll have to excuse my happiness.


Also - now that my Master's will be done i can get hobbies back in my life.  I'm thinking of learning a new language - that I could actually utilize. I love Italian, but maybe Spanish could be more useful in life?

Also - my poetry will be back on the market. ASAP.





No comments:

Post a Comment