Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to Hotel Chevalier. Let me take that baggage.


HOTEL CHEVALIER.
BY WES ANDERSON.

Boy: Hello
Girl: Hi. Im on the way from the airport and the front desk wont give me your room number. Whats your room number?
Boy: 403
G: See ya in a half an hour
B: Wait a second.
G: what?
B: where are you?
G: Im here.
B: I didnt say you could come here
G: Can I come there
B: Ok
G: Ill see you in a half an hour
[Knock on the door]
G: Whats this music?
B: Howd you find me?
G: Wasnt actually that hard.
G: are you gonna take a bath?
B: its for you.
G: who cut your hair?
B: barber in the lobby.
G: what the fuck is going on? How long have you had this hotel room?
B: I dunno
G: More than a week?
B: More than a week.
G: More than a month?
B: More than a month.
G: How much does it cost?
I around 750 million euros or something.
G: How long are you gonna stay?
B: How long are you gonna stay?
G: Im leaving tomorrow morning. Dont you think its time for you to go home?
B: probably.
G: are you running away from me?
B: I thought I already did.
G: Would you order me a bloddy mary please?
B: Uh, 2 bloody marys.
G: have you slept with anyone?
B:no. have you?
G: no.
B: That was a long pause. I guess it doesnt really matter.
G: no it doesnt. what ever happens in the end, I dont want to lose you as my friend.
B: I promise, I will never be your friend no matter what.ever.
G: if we fuck Im gonna feel like shit tomorrow.
B: thats ok with me.
G: I love you. I never hurt you on purpose.
B: I dont care. Wanna see my view of paris.
G: ok.



No comments:

Post a Comment