Saturday, July 27, 2013

DC Kickballers

I joined a DC Kickball league. We play on the Mall.  It is fun, but EXTREMELY fratastic. I've never really been into that BRO scene, so I'm a little out of my element. The one thing that does join us all together is vanity and booze. So ya there's that.

This week a really HAWT man came to our team.  He's "been" on the team but this is the first week he showed up.

He is a tall  drink of water and i'm thirsty. Oh and he's also a Ginger.
Prince Harry - The only decent ginger


So........there was some instant mutual attraction on the field.  Then at the bar we sat next to each other and played FLIP CUP together. Twice we fucked over our team cuz we were talking during our time to FLIP THE CUP.

So all is goin well and i'm thinking, date, maybe?

Then the HOTTEST basic bitch on my team - B - waltzes in!!!

B is super hot. She looks a lot like Meryl Streep, but even hotter.

a young meryl streep


OH AND DID I MENTION B'S LAST NAME IS "FOX"???

Needless to say - as soon as B sat across from HAWT GINGE at the flip cup table i was toast. He became totally consumed by her beauty and all my flirtation was for naught. ALAS! that is the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.......




No comments:

Post a Comment