Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hairstylist in DC

Three weeks ago i got a cut from a hairstylist. She kept on refusing to do the pictures i showed her. She didn't do what i asked, but what she knew she could do. She wasn't very nice either so i don't think i'll go back to her.

I wanted this minus pixie bangs:
hair cuthair cut
 Instead i got this:




going the shortest



Rather safe and dowdy - not my style, seeing as though i am a saucy minx at times.

I've taken to styling it punkier, wedging out the pieces, a bit more messy so it looks like me.


I was in the break room getting coffee yesterday. The Art Director complimented my hair cut. i told her i didn't like it at first and am still looking for a hairstylist in this town.
"I don't want to look like a Senator's wife," i said. She said

"Aw, well it suits you, you look great. Finding a hairstylist in this town is harder than finding a husband."

This made me smile.

Before she left she said, "If you shaved your head you'd still look great."

Here's hoping that I never have to, but if i do i guess that's good to know. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment