Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Hang Up

I'm still hung up on the RPJ.  For those of you just dropping in - that stands for the Rogue Photo Journalist. A crash and burn that happened earlier this month. Every time i leave the subway i see an Ad poster of his work which is being featured in not ONE but TWO major international art galleries!!!

Sometimes my unfulfilled crushes die hard. That's why i always try to fulfill them. :P

The WC (Work Crush) is still in love with me. He sends me love letters via texts and facebook messages all the time.

I think i fell in love with him.  And i think i would be with him if three major things were true:

  1. if he was single
  2. if he lived in the same state as me
  3. if i wasn't half his age
But those things will never come true so I moved on three weeks ago. It's hard, but it's easier when there are hard facts that will never change and you have no control over them. 

PLUS why the FUCK would i want to be with someone WHO ISN'T SINGLE. wtffffffffffff is that about. No thanks, asshole. 

Secret from PostSecret.com


can't have you
It might be time to start walking..


No comments:

Post a Comment