Friday, July 5, 2013

in the city.

my lease for my dream apartment fell thru. :(

i now have two options off the green line in the neighborhood i want to live in. it's in the district, and only 30 minutes away from my work. so excited to live in the city.

i love D.C. b/c my favorite types of cities to live in are cities that sometimes feel like small towns. There are few buildings in D.C. that are high rise.  Every neighborhood is unique. It reminds me of Europe at times, with the historic, low standing buildings and narrow streets. I also love the fact that D.C. is small enough that you can get to all these drastically different neighborhoods very fast in one night out!

Last night i saw the fireworks on the mall. It was beautiful.








This weekend i met a potential roommate and next week i am seeing a place a block away from her place in which i would live alone. thank you jesus. i'd love to live alone, since i never have yet. It's def something i want to experience before the HTSP comes into my life. At least for a year, being alone would be a welcomed change. ALSO i'd have a guest room!!! All my visitors could come and have their OWN room to stay in! Awesomeeeeeeeeeeee.

i also met a cop who took me on a tour of the neighborhood and then asked me out?!

life is so unpredictable.


No comments:

Post a Comment