Saturday, October 19, 2013

Boyfriend.

i wore my black crochet tights, my gray-hug-my-ass mini-skirt, my high Florentine leather boots and my polka-dot chiffon top with the perfect amount of cleavage showing. i was on my way to see a boy who i really really really like.

i was listening to this song:


And at the same time, i had the song on low enough to hear people around me -

the homeless man i passed bellowed to me: "Your boyfriend is a very lucky man!"


"if only," i thought as i gave an eye-roll, let out a reckoning smile and laugh.


ON THE METRO THIS SONG CAME ON MY IPHONE
\



i'm ready for a boyfriend. i've changed the way i date men and the type of men i'm attracted (men who seem like they aren't assholes and would like to be exclusive) to because i really am up for something different these days. it was fun for two years but now i'm tired of it.









No comments:

Post a Comment