Monday, August 5, 2013

The Coupe



I celebrated my move in to my new place over Brunch with two of my Best Friends in D.C. It is a blessing to have so many friends in a new place you have moved to.  For some serendipitous reason I have made many friends in a very short time and feel very lucky.

Here is a group of beautiful Row Houses I passed going to Brunch on Sunday. You can't really see but they are left to right, pink, white, golden yellow and orange. One day I'd love to live in my own rowhouse. I sort of live in one now.  It is a converted one.



We were served by a super duper hot ginge waiter who wore black thick rimmed glasses.

We chose blood orange mimosas for cocktails and a waitress came out with them with a huge smile on her face saying, "Aw girls, get ready for these, they are FABULOUS." i loved her delivery.




I ordered a Pork Tostada and it was divine. It made me think of Austin tex-mex food. It was:
Black beans, sour cream, corn tortillas,Manchego cheese, cilantro, avocado, one sunny side up egg on top.


I'll have to visit the Coupe more often. Not only b/c of the Hot Ginge waiter, but their presentation and food was AWESOME.

Yesterday was sunny and bright and i did some errands and got to peek around my new 'hood. I love it so far!!! It's the perfect amount of hipster, yuppie, and culture! Culture being the most important ingredient in the mix, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment