Tuesday, August 20, 2013

He knows.

I was a bridesmaid dressed in marigold yellow on Friday. there was a man who thought he was John Mayer,  man i've known since my undergrad.  He was always soooo sexy, but always had a girlfriend; so unfortunate.

On Saturday i went to his show at the local bar. i saw him sing the covers. he is a sexy man on the stage, like that character - Charlie? (Timothy Roth?) -  from the movie, "Beautiful Girls" - He knows how to play a song, he knows how to make your heart melt after two beers, he knows how to kiss your lips when you're in a backseat of a car, pretending to be 16 again.

I madeout with him after the wedding. Now he is telling me he is going to pay me a visit in my new hometown. I don't really believe him, but i want to.

RDJ

No comments:

Post a Comment