Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Advice to All the Single Ladies. ~ Marilyn J. Owen

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/08/advice-to-all-the-single-ladies-marilyn-j-owen/


I LOVED this article. It reminds you that you have all you need within you to become a better person. Be your own Best Friend. And remember how strong and beautiful you are!!!

It also reminds me of the time I finally learned the concept of doing it for myself, by myself. I was dating the IMOM (International man of mystery) at the time and I invented a whole story in which he brought me to London (where he had a flat) and we discovered the city together. And then I met his parents. And everything would be marvelous.

Not surprisingly, the IMOM turned out to be a jackass and I decided that March to go to London on my own with a girlfriend. I - alone - made the decision to live out that fantasy without the dependency on the jackass. I got to see all of London and had a great time! The whole thing taught me that my dreams can be done by myself and no one else controls them.

HUZZAH.



London, England. One of my favourite places in the world and somewhere I hope I hope to live one day. - London was a great place to visit. We loved every minute of our time with Sharon & Andy while seeing such interesting sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment