Tuesday, August 20, 2013

They never learn.

The RPJ (rogue photo journalist) has finally given me the official boot; even if unknowingly (which my ego wants to believe). that hot ass man decided to invite 250 people via Facebook to a lecture he is giving next week. i was not among the invitees. 26 women are "going" - 26 hot washington d.c. ladies that don't include yours truly.

He is 45; almost more than half my age.

YET i had the hots for him?!

What can i say, i always liked older men. BUT i've recently learned that they are a waste of my young time. Trying to seek younger. 5+ older. You  know, the normmmmmmmmmmmmm. ?????

lies.

everyone likes a sexy older man who can converse on many different subjects all the while seducing you;

or maybe that's just me.



No comments:

Post a Comment