Friday, August 2, 2013

Parties with Ex Pats

Last night i went to an Ex Pat party. It was very fun and everyone was very nice. The people dressed well were Europeans. :)

I got numbers from a man from San Fran - a total dude - A Greek, and two Italians.

I do not think i will call any of them. The San Fran guy was too much of a dude. The Greek was a transparent Player and total hornball (he was the most attractive though and called my dress sexy and said he wanted to "teach me greek".yahhhhh....). The Italians gave me their numbers yet acted like they were too good/indifferent which was confusing.

After drinking Strawberry Mint Sparkling wine and Vodka Sodas, me and my friend E headed to Ping Pong Dim Sum, my favorite over priced, tastiest resto in Chinatown. The Dim Sum is divine and MELTS in your mouth! Soft dumpling with a savory surprise wrapped inside. So so so good.

We also cheered w/ Prosecco to a successful night.

champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment