Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Date Sunday

I had a date on Sunday with a wonderful man. We'll call him, WG for Wonderful Guy.

The WG came over to my place Sunday morning and RE-BUILT my Bike that i have so long for and missed!!!

It was very appealing watching him get out his tool box and build it for me. and sweat over me.  Very cute indeed.


Then we went for a bike ride over to his house. He lives in a big group house with a huge deck and garden.  He showed me some starter plants and the compost he built last week. He wanted to kiss me right then and there but he didn't cuz i wasn't gonna let him yet.

Then we went to a coffee shop.

Then we rode our bikes to Rock Creek Park and we sat by the creek and he surprised me by pulling a picnic our of his backpack!!!

Baguette, Italian sopressata salami (the fat in it tasted like butter; it was amazing), Blue cheese, figs, smoked salmon and dark chocolate!

Then, finally we went to Meridian Hill Park to see the infamous Drum circle that gathers every Sunday afternoon and has for 50 years!

We were quite PDA-ish and ridiculous and it makes me wonder and/or worry i may actually really want to give more attention than is usually given to men to the WG.





No comments:

Post a Comment