Sunday, June 2, 2013

50 shades of .......

hotel bar. i walk in with a black dress on and heels. I want to order a martini because that will mean i am sophisticated, but instead i order a margarita. I am in Texas after all.

we meet eyes across the room. he comes over. i introduce myself as Lola. Because whatever Lola wants Lola gets. We talk about everything we can't say too loudly. Then i order champagne. 

We kiss on our way up in the elevator. You can't control yourself. We get into the room. You close the curtains. I plug in the music. You turn on the low lights.



You unzip my little black dress from the back, kissing me on the back of my neck as you go down. I help you unbutton your lilac checkered shirt. The one that hugs you, make you look devilishly handsome.

Then we proceed to have everything we wanted for so long.





\













No comments:

Post a Comment