Thursday, June 6, 2013

Piano man

Right now it is raining, late evening. I am in my aunt and uncle's living room and my uncle is playing the piano. He is a wonderful piano player. He is playing Rodgers & Hammerstein. I'm a sucker for musicals w/ blind optimism. He plays at a nursing home for the folks and they love it. I know why!  What a gift it is to be able to share music AND it's a joy to listen to!

So far this has been the "track listing":
i don't know why [not the norah jones one]
you made me love you (i didn't wanna do it)
many a new day
people will say we're in love
edelweiss
it's a long way to tipperary
how are things back on the farm
on the street where you live
peg o' my heart
i'll be seeing you
the way you look tonight
going to california
tumbling dice
it's been a long, long time
all the way





I think when I am old I'll have to pay a local neighborhood kid to come play a beautiful music for me. It's a the best way to listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment