Thursday, June 6, 2013

With great reckless abandon.

My most recent lover is mourning me with great reckless abandon. I do miss him so.

But, alas, I must be the One and Only, not just some other woman. Also it doesn't help that I was the firecracker to set off his mid-life crisis. I think I left him very confused and out of sorts. I didn't mean to. Just wanted to kiss him till his lips were sore and runaway to Big Sur w/ him. That was really all i had in mind.



"yes, big sur. i would be laughing and smiling the whole time, for the reasons you expect and imagine, but also because i would find it infinitely humorous to be in such beautiful places and never want to leave the tent because all i wanted to gaze at was in it." *jaw drops from romance*

sent from him: "What’s the best aspect of the Capricorn-Aquarius relationship? It’s the unbreakable bond they form when they come together. This relationship will be enlightening and a delight to both partners."

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! too bad we live completely different lives, in completely different places.




ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. 


No comments:

Post a Comment