Sunday, June 30, 2013

How i want to decorate my new apartment

I can see the National Cathedral from my kitchen window.
The street below my balcony is lined with lampposts and people going somewhere to someone.
i have a rooftop where i plan to have a large cup of coffee on weekend mornings while reading the paper or a good book. if it is too late for coffee i intend to sit out in my polka-dot bikini while licking my homemade cilantro and pineapple popsicles.
recipe here: http://www.blendtec.com/recipes/pineapple_cilantro_ice_pops

Pineapple cilantrio pops!



and now i have to decorate my room like this:


fun, colorful bedroom

wow this chair is the business.


Bohemian bedroom

*{ I love this description}*I remember the fresh smell of an open window when on the farm outside by the garden. The sheets were so clean and fresh! And the breeze as it passed through the open window and kissed my face awake on those summer mornings in 66.



living and siesta

several romantic boho chic spaces here - maybe recreate for Valentine's day

yes, i want a hammock and a mosquito net....and lots of flowers or at least fake ones in tin boxes. and a flea market furniture piece i can spray paint turquoise.

and the drinks will be served in these:

watermellon margarita!



i am soooooooooooo freakinggggggggg excited.





No comments:

Post a Comment